Award-winning designer Shaynna Blaze is back, with a new range of homewares exclusive to us!
Inspired by the multitude of ways we enjoy our homes, Shaynna’s new range celebrates the spaces that bring us together.
“…[the range was inspired by] tapping into two very distinct sides of how I love to share my home; ‘sitting at the kitchen bench in my PJ’s and slippers’ and ‘putting on my best dress and heels’.”
Shaynna’s new collection features sleek, stemless wine glasses that speak to summer socialising, as well as elegant dinnerware, covetable cutlery and beautifully, bold vase sets.
“Whether you’re using these pieces for a dinner party for 12 – or curling up to breakfast-in-bed for one – I wanted to create a range that works perfectly and personally, whatever the occasion.”
Like Shaynna’s bedding range released earlier this year, her tableware carries a ‘classic with a twist’ theme; giving you the versatility to style it your way, with options to dress your table setting up or down.
The stemless wine glasses are flexible enough to be used for serving juice at breakfast, or decadent desserts after dinner.
“The key to dressing a look up or down, is making the most of your flexibility in the pieces you use to create stunning combinations with your dinnerware, cutlery and glasses”
Shaynna’s new collection also features marble cheese boards, ribbed stoneware, woodgrain and brass. So whether you prefer a minimalist platter or decadent grazing table, each piece provides a beautiful backdrop to let your culinary creations shine.
The range is the perfect base to layer with bold or soft colours and build table accessories on. But above all, the collection is great for showing off gourmet dinners or dressing up the simplest of meals.
“The cutlery in this range is a particular favourite of mine because it’s very different, so eating with it makes each bite an experience and elevates it from the routine.”
Shaynna’s 5 tips to tabletop styling:
1. Invest in a few core pieces like cutlery, wine glasses and hurricane lamps to dress up your celebrations in the lead-up to Christmas.
2. Adding elegant cutlery to your dining table has the same impact as adding beautiful earrings to a little black dress.
3. When setting the table for dinner parties, keep your centrepiece low so sight lines aren’t obstructed and the conversation can flow.
4. To achieve a formal feel with your dining table setting, stick to a single colour palette for your dinnerware and placemats.
5. Create a casual look that’s perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner; by styling simple timber accessories with grey chinaware.
The range is available in selected stores and online now.
Show us how you style your way through the festive season and share it using #ShaynnaBlazeforHS.